Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We laughed the whole photo shoot. We really did. Bridget is just that funny. And fun. And fabulous. And wild (in a good way). I always love a client who isn't afraid to jump, sing, and laugh hysterically on command.

She is an inspiration to me because at such a young age she was diagnosed with cancer. But she beat it. No easy feat I know (my dad was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2008 and we watched him battle for his life).

Despite living with the fear of her cancer returning, Bridget manages to always smile and brighten lives everywhere. She is a positive optimist. I admire that so much!

Not only does her photography gift touch the lives of others (she does some very special pro bono work for local families) but her beautiful smile and spirit touch lives as well.

I just adore you Bridget. Stay strong:):)






















0 comments:

Post a Comment