Friday, February 19, 2010

Brianne England!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated in the contest! And THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking the time to look at my website:) I appreciate it so much.

And while we're on the subject of contests....there will be another one next week. Does anyone like free jewelry?? If so, check back next Friday:):)

Love, Me

p.s. Here are the answers to the questions. How did you do?

1- What year did Megan and Tanner get married? 2009

2- What is my favorite song? Claire de Lune

3- How much does a newborn session cost if I come to your home? $200

4- Name all four songs that are playing on my wedding website. Teardrop by Massive Attack, Waiting Line by Zero 7, Lay Lady Lay by Magnet and Gemma, Destiny by Zero 7

5- How much do I charge for 4x6 wedding announcement photos if you purchase 400? $.55 each

6- What color of lipstick do I love? Bright red

7- What is the name of the FIRST baby shown in my babies gallery? (you have to be a blogstalker to know this one) Rockwell

8- How old is Violet? 4

9- After a baby, family, or individual portrait session how long are your images available online for ordering? 2 weeks

10- How much does Collection Two cost? $3800

0 comments:

Post a Comment