Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today....

6:30 a.m. Wake up with baby Rock.

7:00 Violet wakes up.

8:30 Rock goes down for nap.

9:00 Snuggle in bed with Violet and watch cartoons.

9:10 I pass out

10:30 Baby wakes up. I wake up for the second time today. (p.s my eyes don't like sunlight before 10:00 a.m. usually).

11:00 Take bath. Think to myself "I feel like shooting today."

11:00 Text my sister Angie while sitting in the tub "Can I shoot you today?" Her reply "Yes. When?" My reply, "12:00."

12:00 Sister comes over. Hair, makeup, wardrobe styling all takes place.

2:30 Leave for shoot.

4:15 Finish shoot just before the blizzard hits.

4:33 Drive home in car freaking out over how beautiful the pictures turned out.

4:34 Text Ryan (sister's beau).

4:45 Rendezvous at my house with Ryan.

5:00 Upload photos to Lightroom.

5:02 Ryan cries when he sees the photos and confesses that I am the better photographer (he he he, okay....that didn't really happen).

7:30 Begin to sort, edit, blog, and facebook the loveliest photos of my sweet and dear sister Angie. My love, my heart, my muse.





























































p.s. A heartfelt thanks to Miss Autumn Buys for loaning me the amazing vintage hats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment